Saturday, July 21, 2007

B P International Hong Kong

I was told the room either has 2 twin beds or 1 full size bed. The four of us were stuck with two twin beds Our room was clean, especially before we moved in. Hotel staff was generally friendly and helpful except the one time I was misinformed that Ocean Park didn't offer water soaking rides or games. Ocean Park did offer various water games. If only I knew, I would have brought along swim suits for the kids.
The hotel is located next to Kowloon Park, an urban oasis in an otherwise overcrowded Kowloon Peninsula. The Park offers three swimming sessions every day and charges a nominal fee. The Park opens to the public for free. Temple Street is right there as well, the morning after our arrival, when we were still living in North America time, looking for breakfast, I spotted a few girls working the street corners already. Something's never changed.

[photographer in me: shot with a hand-held slave flash. It worked pretty well.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....