Thursday, October 27, 2005

Nikon D200 is leaked

This is not the latest. D200 was leaked in Nikon's UK site some time yesterday or the day before. In these days, it's all about leaks. Not all leaks are good as some leaks are culpable like the White House leak. I think the indictment is imminent. And then you have product leak like the Nikon D200. I got the Nikon D70 and at this point I am not in the market to upgrade any camera body. The only thing (as a matter of speaking) I don't like about the D70 is, it doesn't meter when used with old manual AIS lenses. The D200 is alleged to have 10 or 12MP, that's going to eat up my HD twice as fast I think.

3 comments:

  1. Then go for it, we are looking forward for your D200

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean "Then go for it..." I am not too excited about the D200, not yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In HK, there is D50, I think it's a more user friendly version by with the most function of D70, enjoy your expensive toy

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....