Thursday, June 18, 2020

LG WH14NS40 NS50 ROM VER 1.02

I thought I have it set for a long time.  I even ordered a couple more Blu-ray.  Then one arrived and the disc doesn't mount.  I thought it was a bad disc.  It happens.  But then I tried others, didn't work either.  I know there is a problem.  But where exactly I wouldn't know.  The drive seems to be spinning just fine.  I took the drive apart and cleaned it twice.  The lenses don't look dirty at all.

The fact that I am running a few hacks on my system doesn't help.

The original Superdrive works somewhat but over time, it would just disappears, so I don't know what the deal.

I was planning to bite the bullet to get another one but it's just hard to be all that lucky to be able to get one with the exact firmware I want without flashing.

Anyway to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....