Monday, June 17, 2019

Nikon 20-35 f/2.8

It still pains me that the lens is broken and can't be repaired because the necessary parts aren't available anymore and even if they are I suspect it makes more sense to buy another copy as the repair costs at least an upward of $300 plus dollars, which is what an "ugly" copy costs on eBay.  Of course by repairing you save the lens.

This is my excuse to buy some nerdy, dad harness so as to hold my gears on my shoulder securely.  It's going to look ridiculous but hopefully my camera won't be sliding down my shoulder anymore.

I swear the camera only slid down from my shoulder and along the way, I was able to absorb part of the fall with my hand and leg ...  But still bad enough to crack the filter and worse ruined the focus and zoom mechanisms all together.  I think I paid more than $600 for it from KEH years ago when I shot a dinner party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....