Saturday, October 20, 2018

Levi's Trucker x Filson Jacket

I own one of them.
I always find it unbreathable and smell a bit funny as it's made of waxed tin cloth.  If you live in a dry locale with low humidity it would be comfortable.  I am always partial to pure breathable cotton.  No matter what the tag says on those high tag fabrics, or this low tech waxed fabrics, I always find them somewhat waterproof but definitely not breathable.  And I hate it.  I think one better off just wearing the good old wool.  The only celebrities I saw or left an indelible impression with this piece of garment is the late Anthony Bourdain and the very much alive Jake Gallenhaal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....