Monday, October 22, 2018

iPhone Non Excitement

I think since iPhone 6 the excitement has been so much subdued.  And with every new iPhone coming out of the pipeline there are following reports saying the sales are faltering.  I can't say I am surprised.

I long for the day there was only one or two models of the iPhones.  I just now went to Apple's site, where I picked see all the iPhone models; there are all together thirteen ranging from iPhone SE to iPhone Xs Max.  Though Apple and at least T-Mobile online stores only carry from iPhone 7 and up, that's eight models with different color, memory size to choose from.  The choices are confusing.

If you don't have any eye problem like presbyopia, I wouldn't choose the Plus models (unless it weight almost the same as the iPhone 6).  From my experience with the 8 Plus I find the model just too heavy.  I like the iPhone SE but then the screen is just too small.  The iPhone 6 seems to be a good compromise between screen size and weight; and it's much lighter in my hand than the 8 Plus.  I wonder if all the Plus models are that heavy.  I suspect that's part of the reason I got all these shoulder and neck pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....