Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Return of the Bomber Jacket

Sometimes, things just happen.  Like the "return" of the bomber jacket.  I think this can count as the most ubiquitous item of this season.  (The jacket has never ever left us, it's just that it has become a fad by the fashionistas since I don't know when).


You can't go out without seeing a bomber jacket these days.  People tend to wear it oversized instead of fitted.


This is more of a bomber parka than a jacket.

I discovered the bomber jacket when I was in college.  I remember seeing plenty of them in Canal Jeans in downtown Manhattan.  The jacket is always reasonably priced in the mid $40s.  Not many people can afford the fur lined Gucci slippers to be on trend but a $45 jacket, you bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....