Saturday, October 21, 2006

Seven Swords or Chat Gim

For a moment, I can't believe this was a movie directed by Tsui Hark. This was one awful picture. Except for the scenery and the cinematography, there was nothing to it. The story was bad, the acting was bad, the directing and the editing were bad. How on earth did Tsui make such a bad movie was beyond me. It was cinematic crap from beginning to end. Leon Lai gave his very consistent wooden performance and Charlie Yeung gave another mediocre performance in the midst of crap.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Robert, at least we know that you are in a good health to write your Blog again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure the good health part, but since I am not done yet, I may as well live my life some what.

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....