Saturday, November 05, 2005

Root Canal

My chronic toothache turned into full blown acute toothache a couple days ago. It became so freaking unbearable I had to take pain killers which turned out to be not as helpful as I'd like them to be.
Finally I got to see an endodontics. Endodontics's like tax and death, unpleasant yet unavoidable, at least for me.
The process was painful and I just hope that after all this is done, everything will be back to normal.
And the bill, more than a brand new Nikkor 80-200 f2.8 but cheaper than the 70-200 f2.8 VR.
I got to check back with my endodontics some time next week.
Brush your teeth twice a day, friends don't let friends go to sleep without brushing.

2 comments:

  1. your Root Canal helped your to save for the Nikko Zoom lens, why don't you sell your F5 & FE, rich man, like me , I start my own business to sell all my L85A1, KMT, ROC & CCP Flags

    ReplyDelete
  2. come back to Shezhen to fix your Root Canel, only you only USD2o

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....