Saturday, November 08, 2014

Star Track Fall 2014 Finale

I am a stubborn person.  I am pretty adamant in shooting everything in aperture priority.  But for this finale I shot almost exclusively in shutter priority with exposure compensation at -1 to compensate the blacktop.  I don't like the face being blown by highlight so most of the time, I set at -1/3 anyway for a sunny day like this, I dialed it -1 full stop and I am happy I did.  I am really curious, how a AF-S lens performs in terms of auto focus.  My AF-D 80-200 is not bad I guess that's because I have never shot using an AF-S in the range in the situation.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....