Saturday, September 21, 2019

iPhone SE

iPhone SE is the little iPhone that still can.  It just refuses to go obsolete.  I just got it upgraded to the latest iOS 13.  Meanwhile the iPhone 6 is forever left behind in iOS 12.4.1.  When shooting the iPhone SE, I am able to shoot 4K while the iPhone 6 is stuck at 1080p, both running Filmic Pro.  I myself got the impression that the 6 is a newer and better phone I guess I am mistaken; I am mistaken as I don't go to double check with Google and Apple for their specifications.

My everyday phone is the iPhone8 Plus, I love its size but loathed its weight.  With failing eyesight a bigger screen definitely helps, but the weight hurts my wrist and neck.  the 8 Plus is like 10 times and 100 times heavier than the 6 and SE respectively.

The iPhone development has slowed down.  The latest iPhone 11 is a fine machine I am sure.  A souped up version of it is $1,449.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....