Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shooting Sony a7R in Haiti





I guess if you shoot what he shoots then it's perfect.  Image looks good and it shoots pretty well too.  I like a larger real optical view finder but I guess I can't have it.  I don't remember but I think most of his shots are done on some Carl Zeiss 55mm.

UPDATE:  I believe the gentleman is James Duncan Davidson or Duncan Davidson.  Nice guy.  This being a full frame 36MP camera wilth a killer sensor and taken with a Carl Zeiss lens, and display on a possibly Sony 4K monitor and not to take anything away from the photographer behind the camera, i.e. the very multi talented Mr. Davidson, Brian Smith, the pictures are just immaculately detailed.  Correction:  It's Brian Smith not Duncan Davidson. Not Cuba but Haiti. By now, you should know you shouldn't believe a word I say. http://briansmith.com/sony-a7r-field-test/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....