Sunday, March 13, 2005


Enter the Park

Kissena Park, that is.

Another back light shot taken with my Canon G3. I was just in the mood for back light shot with fill flash. The good thing with the G3 is you can control your shot if you want or you can let the camera do everything for you.

I shot this in Jpeg and didn't do any post processing. Straight from the camera and loaded to the blog using Picasa and Hello, honestly I think it's Hello but I don't really care, I am sure Hello won't complain about Picasa taking its credit.

There aren't many people in the park as it's still cold.

Alex and Mom were at the Chinese school and we got to do our own thing like going to the park in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....