Sunday, June 28, 2015

Red Bull Mini Drome NYC 2015

A video


I am not sure how good or bad, most likely bad it would appear here.  They are mostly from still pictures with a bit of video here and there in this 44 second edit.  I mean to make it a high energy edit so it's kind of fast and loud and only 44 seconds short.  Every time I edit any video it's a new experience to me.  Like I forgot everything I learned.  There is always some hiccup something unexpected.  Things got a little bit easier as I think iMovie is rather stable compared to Cinelerra.  And having a quad core and 16GB of RAM certainly helps.  I used to take a shower when I hit rendering.  It just took a long time to render.  Now it's just fast.

Head directly YouTube I guess the video quality is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....