Sunday, May 25, 2014

OpenShot video done by me


Once in a blue moon, I go back and learn video editing from scratch.  I never get any good at it.
Wow, the video quality is unbelievably bad.  Sure my editing is bad.  So it kind of deserves bad quality I guess.

Here should be a better version in Vimeo

Star Track Practice from Robert Lai on Vimeo.

I like to keep my video short and hopefully sweet. So at least you won't have to sit through something torturous for anything longer than a minute or two. The shooter or editor or both usually think the video is great but the audience thinks very differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....