Wednesday, February 12, 2014

On Photography ... part 0

Just kidding.

I don't know what people's digital workflows are but I know mine is painstaking, painful and rewarding.  The rewarding part is bull, I feel like to write it in.

I have illusions of grandeur and I'd like to think my files would enjoy some later use, like for Magnum, AP, Reuters, National Geographic so on and so forth.  So for stuff I think that are important which is like everything, I tend to shoot in NEF which is the equivalent of I don't know what I am doing so I will shoot with the biggest, baddest and most salvageable format in case I need to squeeze the last bit of data from the file.  The "in case" part have never materialized and if history is any indication, it most likely will never happen.

... to be continued (or not)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....