Saturday, July 18, 2015

AirDrop

I wish AirDrop can work like 99% of the time.  As of now, AirDrop kind of works like maybe I don't know, when it feels like it.

After I processed my Instagram pictures, I just AirDrop it to my iPhone 5s so I can upload them accordingly.  I really like the Instagram way of doing thing.  They will only support desktop upload until hell freezes over.  I really admire the stubbornness if not anything else.

Back to AirDrop, it really works mysteriously--for ignorant people like myself almost anything works mysteriously.  Initially I thought AirDrop works with Wi Fi but I notice when I turn on AirDrop it also turns on Bluetooth.  So I have no idea.  I think it gives more trouble with iPhone 6--again it does work but with extreme temperament.  My experience is AirDrop works actually better with iPhone 5s.  I am talking about MacBook Pro with iPhone here.  Though I have heard some people claiming AirDrop is meant for iOS devices only.  To those people I'd like to say go to have fun with yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....