Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Life Choices ...

D5, D4s, D3s . . .

If price is not a concern, then D5.  But of course everything is driven by price.

When people ask me "What camera should I buy?"  I don't know your economic profile or more importantly your psychologic profile.  I know what I want but I can never suggest what you should get.  My decision is based largely on irrational thinking.  So don't listen to me if your decision is based on fact and logic.  My own camera and lens buying decision is utterly irrational.  It doesn't matter I am usually armed with facts my decision is still largely driven by irrational thinking and passion.




1 comment:

  1. If price is not a concern, I always go for the flagsjip model. That's my rule of thumb. We have a maxim here saying: You'd only end up paying a higher price for a commodity or service but you wouldn't end up buying the wrong one or a shoddily-made one. 衹有買貴,唔會買錯。

    ReplyDelete

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....