Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Airdrop and random thoughts

This is really a random update.

After some incremental updates on both the MBP OS X and iPhone iOS.  I think I am on their latest.  I find the once iffy Airdrop works remarkably well now.  It simply drops and receives.  And I am happy to report that.

My iPhone5s is always out of space.  I hate to do housekeeping like that.  I think my next iPhone will have the biggest capacity available, currently at 64GB.  I will probably use it as for phoneography to realize my childhood dream of shooting moving images.  Probably want to get a beast grip and the moondog anamorphic adapter.  The Optex anamorphic adapter is too dreamy (read fuzzy and soft and out of focus) for some application.  Maybe comes March or early April.  I don't need another DSLR, do I?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....