Monday, March 23, 2015

Random Thoughts

Good things happened when I least expected.  Somebody was kind enough to fix the storm door.  I am grateful for that.  It seems easy just wait until I tried.  I can never deal with any handy works at home.  Never.

Sometimes I just need some support, people on my side so to speak.  But.

People are being polite, have low or no expectations.  I shot about 1,000 frames and 100 of them are somewhat usable in my humble opinion.  Of course it would be zero if it's for anything serious.

If you put your pictures on FB, does it mean free for all?  Is it the expectation?  Does it mean you asked for it?  Is it too much trouble to put photo credit if you must right-click and save?  I think people mean no harm but just don't care enough to put photo credit or what today call at least a shout out to the content creator.

Since I don't shoot with top notched gears, so I tend to blame my gears if the pictures aren't focus or sharp enough.  Maybe if I use an AF-S lens or a better body, I would get more focused pictures.  Your camera gears matter don't let anybody tell you otherwise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....