Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Mid Week Reflections

Or what I am thinking on my morning commute if I am not sleeping ...

I am still waiting for Fran Lebowitz's novel.  I hope it comes out before she dies or I die.

Did I vote?  I did.   It's multiple choice questions with seemingly no right answers.   So I just filled the ovals with dark ink like any mildly competent students taking any public exams.  Easy.

I know none of the words from the Word of the Day push notification.   I begin my day with affirmation that I am a semi illiterate.  Depressing.

I don't know what I did in my Geography class in junior high.  Perhaps that's exactly why.   Every time I try to find the best exit at the subway station I feel like a total idiot.  What does it mean the South Side of Queens Boulevard?  Inevitably, invariably and tragically I will exit the wrong one and walk the opposite direction.  No amount of Google Map and Apple Map on my iPhone can help.   Just sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ImageMagick

 I don't remember if I installed that via Homebrew or MacPort. I might have installed using MacPort.  But it's kind of messed up as ...