Thursday, November 06, 2014

Fun with Train


The evening commute is always full of unpleasant surprises. 

I guess I am still experimenting my route back home.  Or in other words, I still live in a fantasy world thinking that by changing my route home, I can somehow magically cut down my commute time.  While the truth of the matter is the commute is unpredictable, unbearable, unpleasant and mostly soul crushing at all time.  All of a sudden, the N train was stuck in the station not moving, no train was going uptown or Queens.  You were told to take the downtown train across the platform.  By the time you walked up and down the stair, some Queens bound R train came.  Now the downtown Q train was not moving.  You walked back to the uptown and Queens bound platform the train was gone you waited for three more trains before you boarded your train ....

1 comment:

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....