Friday, November 09, 2012

Gas

I never thought I needed to wait in line to get gas. But here I was standing in line holding a gallon and a quarter gas can waiting for my turn, like some idiot.
I was trying to buy another canister and the shop Icarus across the street tried to sell me one for $20.  At what point is pricing what the market can bear becomes pure evil price gouging?  I am not sure, but no thanks.  I will live with my gallon and a quarter just fine.
Why is the line moving ever so slowly?  People just don't know how to pump or people don't have credit cards.  People are just taking their sweet time at the pump.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

1 comment:

Civil War (2024)

This is basically a Dorothy yellow brick road kind of story.  Also, something to do with the new replaces the old, the circle of life thing....